(advertising) Account Director Resume Samples (Text format)
Advertising Account Director
- Senior Level Professional - Advertising Account Director with Experienced in print, radio, and television advertising; strong attention to detail and ability to detect marketing trends and implement them into company advertising; able to create and stick to advertising budgets, and maintain the company’s brand in all campaigns
- Gained Experience in developing and managing customer relationships in order to retain existing revenue and attain additional business; developing sales in the designated target market by identifying new sales opportunities
- Serving as an intermediary between the organization's clients and the various departments involved in creating advertising products; proficient in a range of industry-related computer software, including business analysis software, desktop publishing software, and project management software.
- Creative thinker who likes to step outside of the box and come up with clever new ways of conveying information that draws in viewers and convinces them to become customers; works well with people from all walks of life whether within the company, part of the media, or potential or current customers
- Exceptionally resourceful and creative professional with a stellar record of client satisfaction. Possess an extensive background in a variety of customer demographics. Adept at adjusting work pace to meet evolving client needs and changing deadlines
- Outstanding track record of working on integrated campaigns/accounts; demonstrated solid senior-level client experience and ability to navigate complex client organizations; knowledge of the dynamics of integrated marketing; experience in communications/media planning
Banking and Finance, Bachelor of Education, Completed, 2005-03-01
Jamia Hamdard University
– Marks 65,
Advertising Account Director / Digital Account Director
- Understand the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of the client’s business and their challenges
- Independently lead and make decisions that properly balance the needs of the account such as those of clients, internal goals, and teams
- Plan all engagements including goals, deliverables, schedules, and budgets by managing the workflow process with support from agency producers by prioritizing projects and resources and by working across accounts to ensure that teams are staffed appropriately
- Shape and drive direction and activity on a given piece of business; recognize and advances big ideas
- Monitor, project, and provide innovative solutions to marketing issues
- Use agency resources creatively to support client’s business with the ability to lead, guide and manage the entire collaborative team across a number of different disciplines
- Ensure overall quality of work and the financial success of the business
- Manage client expectations, objectives, and timelines; understand and navigate the agency and client matrix
- Build and maintain successful mid to senior-level relationships with the client and within the agency
- Act as a resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions
- Guide internal/partner teams to deliver integrated solutions from strategy and concept, through to execution, while adequately representing client interests
Account Director -Digital Manager
- Planned and forecasted budgets and activities for account management in the company
- Established goals and objectives for all subordinate staff
- Provided feedback and counsel to account staff to meet quotas/objectives
- Conducted performance evaluation using key metrics
- Served as the point of contact for customers in your portfolio
- Understood customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business
- Ensured the timely delivery of services and products to clients
- Resolved issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust; read reports of subordinates and communicate overall quarterly/annual progress to senior management and external stakeholders
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Strong deal-closing and negotiation
- High level of analytical and organizational skill
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Real understanding of print and web advertising.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and initiative
- Commercial awareness.