A resume is the most important part of your job search, but also one of the hardest to write. Convert your LinkedIn profile into a beautifully formatted resume in 5 minutes.
Resume maker created for the dreams and aspirations for better jobs.
Making your Resume is Easy
3 Simple steps
Create from Linkedin
- Select your Template
- Import your profile
- Download and Print your Resume
To download your LinkedIn profile as a PDF:
- First, sign into LinkedIn.
Click on the Me icon under your profile photo, in the top right corner of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Then, click View profile from the dropdown menu. Your profile page will appear.
Next, click the More... button in the top section of your profile (slightly below your photo).
- Select Save to PDF from the dropdown menu.
- Finally, your PDF will be downloaded and saved to the default download location on your laptop or computer.