Restaurant Manager Resume Samples (Text format)
- Customer-centric, team-oriented restaurant General Manager with XX years of extensive experience in overseeing the dining area, and supervising food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish. Handling guest complaints in restaurants and maintaining budget and employee records, preparing payroll, paying bills, or monitoring bookkeeping records.
- Skilled in scheduling periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure the correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members. Checking the quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods, arranging for maintenance and repair of equipment, and other services.
- Capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude. Ensuring product quality and great service. Flexible in dealing with changes/problems. Prioritizing tasks effectively to ensure the most important tasks are completed on time.
- Taking Ownership of issues or tasks and also giving detailed updates to the F&B manager and General Manager. Effectively identifying restaurant problems through reports and can ideate & execute to resolve the same. Proficient in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules, and pay, and perform other record-keeping tasks.
- Profit-driven restaurant manager with multi-outlet experience. Proven success leading startup, turnaround, and high-growth operations and strengths in building cohesive, top-performing, and customer-centric teams. High-energy F&B professional with a history of achieving record-setting P&L gains.
Hotel Management, Bachelor's degree, Completed, 2003-02-01
Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand University
– Marks null,
Dehradun , UT
Restaurant Manager / Assistant Manager - Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott
Navi mumbai, MH
- Coordinated daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Delivered superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Responded efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly reviewed product quality and researched new vendors; organized and supervised shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimated future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products.
- Ensured compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Controlled operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommended ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Trained new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implemented policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Boosted sales consistently with daily sales targets by 20-30%.
- Met monthly sales target for 12 months straight.
Marriott Hotels Resorts
- Managed and oversee the entire restaurant operations and delivered superior guest services.
- Ensured guest satisfaction and planned and developed guest loyalty programs.
- Planned new and update existing menus.
- Planned and developed the overall restaurant marketing strategy.
- Hired new employees, organized and supervised shifts, and managed and led the staff.
- Imparted training and evaluate staff performance and estimated consumption forecasted requirements and maintain inventory.
- Managed restaurant supplies, control costs and minimize waste, and nurture a positive working environment.
- Monitored operations and initiate corrective actions and implemented innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales.
- Help launch new food court concepts and culinary operations programs in conjunction with the marketing division and culinary team.
- Control costs and expenditures through detailed analysis of appropriate purchasing and inventory.
- Recruited, trained, and mentored staff developing skills and customer service excellence.
- Successfully managed catering for events with up to 1,000 guests.
- Recruited and managed 30 front and back of house staff across 5 locations which maintained an excellent 93% retention rate annually.
- Staff Management
- Employee Training
- Employee Retention
- Restaurant Management
- Business Planning
- Food Safety
- Faculty Training
- Ability to Remain Calm under Pressure
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management