- Extensive experience of XX years ingreeting guests as they enter, and putting themon a waiting list as necessary; providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions; seating guests at tables or in waiting areas
- Deft in assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers; engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with food and service.
- Adept in responding to complaints and helping to resolve them; answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions; a knowledge of the menu
- Skilled in helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed; providing great customer service; able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to Guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance
- Able to hear well in a loud environment in order to answer telephone and respond to Guest requests; understand requests for assistance; passion for providing extraordinary service; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment