Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Extensive experience of XX years incleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring displays and signage are accurate and attractive; weighing, packaging, pricing, and displaying products.
- Keeping records, budgets, and inventory; performing quality inspections on meats and other products; negotiating and confirming orders with suppliers
- Adhering to foodsafety and sanitation controls; greeting and speaking to customers, providing advice, answering questions, and accepting orders or payments; coordinating deliveries or order pickups\
- gained significant knowledge of meat preparation techniques and cuts; strong communication, task management, and customer service skillsRelevant experience of meat cleaning, carving, presentation and storage; thorough knowledge of various meat cuts, processing and cooking technique
- Operational knowledge of meat cutting equipments, wrapping tools, measuring scales and other related equipments; ability to interact with coworkers and clients in a friendly and helpful manner