- Highly skilled and industrious Cafeteria Worker with XX years of extensive experience in preparing a variety of foods according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures. Wrapping the food, placing it directly on plates for service to patrons, placing food trays over food warmers for immediate service, or storing them in refrigerated storage cabinets.
- Skilled in informing supervisors when supplies are getting low or equipment is not working properly, assisting cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed, and providing cooks with needed items, washing, peeling, and/or cutting various foods to prepare for cooking or serving.
- Adept in receiving and storing food supplies, equipment, and utensils in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas. Stocking cupboards and refrigerators, and tending salad bars and buffet meals. Removing trash and cleaning kitchen garbage containers. Preparing and serving a variety of beverages such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
- Deft in carrying food supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas. Making special dressings and sauces as condiments for sandwiches. Scraping leftovers from dishes into garbage containers. Using manual and/or electric appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control. Ability to understand and follow safety procedures. Ability to safely use cleaning equipment and supplies. Knowledge of food service line set-up and temperature requirements. Knowledge of food preparation and presentation methods, techniques, and quality standards.