- Extensive experience of XX years inpreparing a variety of foods according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures; wrappingthe food, or place it directly on plates for service to patrons; placing food trays over food warmers for immediate service, or store them in refrigerated storage cabinets
- Skilled in informingsupervisors when supplies are getting low or equipment is not working properly; assisting cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed, and providingcooks with needed items; washing, peelingand/or cuttingvarious foods toprepare for cooking or serving
- Adept in receiving and storingfood supplies, equipment, and utensils in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas; stocking cupboards and refrigerators, and tend salad bars and buffet meals; removingtrash and cleaning kitchen garbage containers; preparing and servinga variety of beverages such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Deft in carrying food supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas; makingspecial dressings and sauces as condiments for sandwiches; scrapingleftovers fromdishes into garbage containers; using manual and/or electric appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control; ability to understand and follow safety procedures; ability to safely use cleaning equipment and supplies; knowledge of food service lines set-up and temperature requirements; knowledge of food preparation and presentation methods, techniques, and quality standards