- Hardworking, motivated, and personable Physical Therapist with XX years of experience in assessing and interpreting patient evaluations and test results. Seeks to grow skills by providing empathetic patient-centered care.
- Administering medically prescribed physical therapy treatments to relieve pain and improve mobility.; advising patients on exercise techniques; advising patients and their families about in-home treatment options
- Providing educational information about injury prevention, ergonomics, and ways to promote physical health; consulting and collaborating with other healthcare professionals; documenting patient care history
- Participated in wound-care treatment and helped patients adapt to the use of wheelchairs, braces, canes, crutches, and prosthetic/orthotic devices
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices; ability to manage patients with different personalities