Physical Therapist Resume Samples (Text format)
- Hardworking, motivated, and personable Physical Therapist with XX years of experience in assessing and interpreting patient evaluations and test results. Seeks to grow skills by providing empathetic patient-centered care.
- Administering medically prescribed physical therapy treatments to relieve pain and improve mobility.; advising patients on exercise techniques; advising patients and their families about in-home treatment options
- Providing educational information about injury prevention, ergonomics, and ways to promote physical health; consulting and collaborating with other healthcare professionals; documenting patient care history
- Participated in wound-care treatment and helped patients adapt to the use of wheelchairs, braces, canes, crutches, and prosthetic/orthotic devices
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices; ability to manage patients with different personalities
Physical Therapy, Master of Physical Education, Completed, 2003-05-01
Saveetha Medical College
– Marks null,
- Participated in wound-care treatment and helped patients adapt to the use of wheelchairs, braces, canes, crutches, and prosthetic/orthotic devices.
- Developed treatment plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- Restored function for patients following disease or profound injury (including loss of limb, traumatic brain injury, stroke, lymphoma, and paralysis)
- Created personalized fitness-oriented healthcare programs for patients.
- Administered medically prescribed physical therapy treatments to relieve pain and improve mobility.
- Documenting patient care history.
- Instructed patients in the safe and effective use of pulleys, weights, inclined surfaces, and other equipment.
Physiotherapist / Physical Therapist Assistant
One Life Home Healthcare Pvt Ltd ( A Tattva Group Company)
- Provided treatments, modalities and therapeutic exercise programs encompassing active and passive ranges of motion, muscle reeducation, massage, and heat/water/ice/electrical/light stimulation.
- Advised patients on exercise techniques.
- Advised patients and their families about in-home treatment options.
- Educational information about injury prevention, ergonomics, and ways to promote physical health.
- Consulted and collaborated with other healthcare professionals for better treatment of the patients.
- Earned commendations from supervisor and patients for providing high-quality, compassionate care. Helped patients maximize their successes and live within the limits of their physical capabilities.
- Gentle and skilled with therapy procedures
- Splinting capability
- Pain management techniques
- Case management expert
- Medicaid billing competency
- Advanced anatomy knowledge
- Medical terminology expert
- Kinney system expertise
- CPR training
- Time/Schedule Management
- Team Oriented
- Critical Thinking
- Strong Work Ethic