Hospital Administrator Resume Samples (Text format)
- Highly detail-oriented hospital administrator professional with XX years of experience in acute care facilities. Expert in strategic business planning, financial management, marketing, and operational management.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of programs and policies for patient services, quality assurance, public relations, and department activities. Demonstrative excellence in managing hospital planning, designing & development projects/initiatives for providing basic & high-end medical facilities to upcoming hospital projects.
- Deft in heading operations with a key focus on bottom-line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources along with streamlining the working SOPs for enhanced operational effectiveness.
- Experience in all aspects of Hospital Management including manpower planning, facilities administration, and cross-divisional coordination with external bodies for the smooth running of the hospital & patient care service. Serving as a liaison among governing boards, medical staff, and department managers, communicating medical results to patients under clinical supervision.
- Skilled in organizing, controlling, and coordinating services as per the hospital board regulations. Effective communicator with excellent relationship-building, negotiation, interpersonal & team management skills.
Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Completed, 2004-06-01
Christian Medical College
– Marks null,
Indian Relief Foundation
- Handled a team of 12 admission and sales staff in a long-term care facility with over 170+ patients.
- Looked after the facility’s compliance with federal, and state laws and all state agency regulations (CMS, AHCA, and OSHA).
- Reviewed and inspected equipment and reports to ensure safety and functionality.
- Prepared and submitted monthly reports detailing financial activities and professional services rendered.
- Designated direct care and treatment services to be provided by the hospital and those contracted to other facilities.
- Organized administrative functions and established roles and accountabilities.
- Coordinated with the suppliers and doctors and ensured that a good relationship is Assessed the needs of the hospital staff and ensured the availability of supplies and medical equipment.
- Supervised the performance of the hospital and developed new strategies to improve performance standards.
Hospital Administrator / Medical Admin Assistant
PMC Medical Education Trust
- Supervised daily administrative operations; monitored expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
- Created quarterly and annual budgets; prepared work schedules
- Developed and implemented effective policies for all operational procedures
- Maintained organized medical and employee records; monitored administrative staff’s performance
- Ensured prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Assured all departments were compliant with state, federal, and local regulatory agencies.
- Provided training to the juniors and oriented them with hospital rules and regulations.
- Developed reports and documents for budgeting and expenditure control.
- Resolved all conflicts with the employees in the department.
- Determine beginning salaries and granted increases based on a board-approved annual budget.
- Answered queries from doctors, nurses, and healthcare staff.
- Resolved potential issues with patients; stayed up-to-date with healthcare regulations.
- Healthcare Common Procedures Coding System (HCPCS)
- Healthcare Delivery Systems
- CRM Systems
- GPS Systems
- Microprocessor-Based Mechanical Systems
- School-Wide System Development
- Aligning Pipe Systems
- Computer System Repair
- PA Systems
- Engine Components, Pumps, And Fuel Systems Knowledge
- Medical knowledge
- Time management