- Highly detail-oriented hospital administrator professional with XX years of experience in acute care facilities. Expert in strategic business planning, financial management, marketing, and operational management.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of programs and policies for patient services, quality assurance, public relations, and department activities. Demonstrative excellence in managing hospital planning, designing & development projects/initiatives for providing basic & high-end medical facilities to upcoming hospital projects.
- Deft in heading operations with a key focus on bottom-line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources along with streamlining the working SOPs for enhanced operational effectiveness.
- Experience in all aspects of Hospital Management including manpower planning, facilities administration, and cross-divisional coordination with external bodies for the smooth running of the hospital & patient care service. Serving as a liaison among governing boards, medical staff, and department managers, communicating medical results to patients under clinical supervision.
- Skilled in organizing, controlling, and coordinating services as per the hospital board regulations. Effective communicator with excellent relationship-building, negotiation, interpersonal & team management skills.