- Extensive experience of XX years intranscribingdictated recordings made by physicians and healthcare professionals; listeningto medical reports carefully using headset.
- Skilled in writing and producingdischarge summaries, medical history and physical examination reports, operative reports, consultation reports, autopsy reports, diagnostic-imaging studies, progress notes, and referral letters
- Expertise in using medical terminology to accurately convey diagnosis or treatment; translating medical jargon and abbreviations; referring to standard medical reference materials for clarity
- Complyingwith specific standards that apply to the style of medical records and to the legal and ethical requirements for keeping patient information confidential; utilizingspeech recognition technology
- Superior facility in interpreting and transcribing a wide array of medical specialty reports; strong knowledge of medical language and transcription practices and guidelines
- Exceptional skills in interpreting recognizing and evaluating discrepancies and inconsistencies in medical texts