- Skilled in conducting research to develop new procedures and methods with which to save time and resources; ensuringlab supplies are sufficiently stocked
- Adept in choosingand developingapt equipment andinstrumentation for laboratory; ensuringto maintain equipment perfectly; maintaining clean work floor and dispose waste appropriately.
- Deft in conducting regular physical testing of test specimens; maintainingand updatinglaboratory notebooks to ensure conformance to test procedures and specifications
- Knowledge of basic principles, practices, and procedures of laboratory testing; understandingof laboratory equipment, procedures, operation and terminology; knowledge of safe laboratory practices
- Ability to interpret subject matter, and specialized laboratory procedures of the particular laboratory concerned; capable to lead subordinate workers and maintain satisfactory working relationships