Medical Records Clerk Resume Samples (Text format)
Medical Records Clerk
- Reliable and motivated Medical Records Clerk with XX years of experience in performing various medical cleck duties. Significant understanding of medical privacy regulations and practices. Skilled in the use of a scanner, fax, and electronic health record technology.
- Experienced in maintaining and retrieving medical records; strong knowledge of computer and medical terminology; expert in entering and extracting patients' data
- Comfortable in handling any scale of medical records; solid track record of retrieving and pulling medical records for hospital units; filing, troubleshooting, and processing transcriptions
- Highly skilled in the preparation and maintenance of medical and statistical reports in line with the medical and institutional requirements
- Skilled in reviewing the patient records and pathology reports and assigning codes for the diagnosis and treatment of different diseases; A detailed oriented individual who works well independently and collaboratively; knowledge of medical terminology
Medicine, Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery, Completed, 2003-05-01
Kasturba Medical College
– Marks null,
Medical Records Clerk
- Maintained data on patient safety, patterns of disease, and disease treatment and outcome.
- Compiled data such as demographic information and treatments administered.
- Codified patients' medical information for reimbursement purposes.
- Retrieved and deliver medical records requested by facility professionals.
- Handled any scale of medical records and filing, troubleshooting, and processing transcriptions.
- Prepared and maintained medical and statistical reports in line with the medical and institutional requirements.
Medical Records Clerk / Medical Records Officer
Horizon Family Medical Group
- Reviewing patient records and pathology reports and assigning codes for the diagnosis and treatment of different diseases.
- Compiled, verified, and recorded patient records and medical history.
- Reviewed medical records to ensure correctness and completeness.
- Retrieved and pulled medical records for hospital units.
- Coded records, and manage laboratory tests posting to records.
- Possesses strong knowledge of medical terminology and works well independently and collaboratively.
- Medical terminology
- Record Maintenance
- Data entry
- ICD-10-CM coding
- Document review
- Retrieval and coordination
- Record Availability
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organization skills
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Time Management