Medical Records Clerk
- Reliable and motivated Medical Records Clerk with XX years of experience in performing various medical cleck duties. Significant understanding of medical privacy regulations and practices. Skilled in the use of a scanner, fax, and electronic health record technology.
- Experienced in maintaining and retrieving medical records; strong knowledge of computer and medical terminology; expert in entering and extracting patients' data
- Comfortable in handling any scale of medical records; solid track record of retrieving and pulling medical records for hospital units; filing, troubleshooting, and processing transcriptions
- Highly skilled in the preparation and maintenance of medical and statistical reports in line with the medical and institutional requirements
- Skilled in reviewing the patient records and pathology reports and assigning codes for the diagnosis and treatment of different diseases; A detailed oriented individual who works well independently and collaboratively; knowledge of medical terminology