Medical Records Billing Resume Samples (Text format)
Medical Records Billing
- Dedicated and highly skilled medical billing professional with XX years of experience in reviewing patients’ bills for accuracy and completeness, and obtaining missing information. Strong customer service skills and comfortable answering both patient and insurance company questions.
- Instrumental in reviewing patients’ bills for accuracy and completeness, and obtaining missing information; developing and maintaining a tracking system of incoming and late payment
- Adept in filing and maintaining organized documentation of all billing and record; arranging payment plans and timelines for payments
- Solid understanding of billing software and electronic medical records; updating and reviewing all accounts to keep records of payments up-to-date
Medicine, Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery, Completed, 2004-07-01
Poona College of Pharmacy
– Marks null,
Medical Biller / Incharge - Medical Records / Senior Record Retrieval Analyst
Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute
- Arranged payment plans and timelines for payments.
- Reviewed patient bills for accuracy and completeness, and obtained any missing information
- Answered all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts
- Allocated ICD-10 to physicians' diagnoses and made sure of the correct level of service and various other CPT codes.
- Recorded data with an average of at least 30 cases per day.
- Filled and maintained organized documentation of all billing and record.
- Developed and maintained a tracking system of incoming and late payments.
Medical Record Reviewer ( MRR)
Vitality Business Support Services
Navi Mumbai, MH
- Updated and reviewed all accounts to keep records of payments up-to-date.
- Collected and sorted patients’ bills and invoices for posting purposes
- Checked medical records to ensure that they are correct and complete
- Accepted over 70% of bills overall within a 2-year period.
- Assisted medical billers in posting payments to patients’ accounts
- Followed up with insurance companies on denials and late payments
- Established patient payment plans and work collection accounts.
- Rapport building
- Fiscal skills
- Organizational skills
- Detail Oriented