Healthcare Manager Resume Samples (Text format)
- Highly skilled healthcare manager with XX years of extensive experience in monitoring the department’s budget and preparing accurate reports about findings. Kept detailed records of medical and office supplies stock. Informing employees of new policies and other changes. Developed work schedules for all employees.
- Skilfully ensuring patient medical records are kept up to date. Coordinating with doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to identify their issues and needs. Responding to questions from doctors, nurses, and patients in a timely manner.
- Adeptly kept records of all expenses and recommended techniques to reduce costs. Ensuring all departments comply with the current healthcare laws and regulations. Creating and implementing the policies and procedures for the facility.
- Deft in overseeing the day-to-day management of healthcare services while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Ensuring positive patient experiences at every touch point. Negotiated for improvements and additions to the building, equipment, and services.
Healthcare Administration, Bachelor's degree, Completed, 2003-07-01
Chitkara School of Health Sciences, Chitkara University
Healthcare Administration– Marks null,
Healthcare Manager / Hospital Administrator / Center head
- Created 10 or more detailed reports every month for patient service coordinators and enhanced patient satisfaction and clinic efficiencies.
- Managed the care of 150+ patients in a long-term care facility.
- Acted as a liaison among governing boards, medical staff, and department heads.
- Recruited and trained more than 10+ healthcare administrators and updated them about the updated clinic procedures.
- Organized, directed, controlled, and coordinated medical and health services in relation to policies set by a governing board of trustees.
- Developed procedures for quality assurance, patient services, medical treatments, department activities, and public relations outreach.
- Participated in fundraising and community health planning.
- Worked to improve efficiency and quality in delivering healthcare services.
- Supervised assistant administrators in facilities that are large enough to need them.
- Managed the finances of the facility, such as patient fees and billing.
- Represented the facility at investor meetings or on governing boards.
- Assessed and approved more than 30 financial and medical applications a week.
- Kept and organized records of the facility’s services, such as the number of inpatient beds used.
- Planned budgets and set rates for health services.
- Developed and expanded programs for scientific research.
- Assisted in the education of new doctors in teaching hospitals.
- Communicated with members of the medical staff and department heads.
- Staff management
- Project management
- Quality assurance and control
- Customer billing
- Medical knowledge
- Time management