Delhi - 212652
- Skilled in using probes to examine and locate periodontal recessed gumsand other signs of gum disease; recording dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentists; maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine; feeling and visually examining gums for signs of disease, sores,and other dental health issues
- Proficient in gathering patient information and health background; pulling-up patient dental and relevant medical history to refer to during examination; preparing patients for dentist; providing patient care and support; cleaning patient teeth to remove plaque
- Deft in sharpening andsterilizing dental instruments; promoting preventative dental care to improve patient oral health care; applying fluorides and otherdental decay preventing agents; working with dentists and dental assistant; maintaining a dental hygiene program for patients
- Ability to administer local anesthetic agents; able to use an x-ray machine; excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; comfortable using computers for a variety of tasks; knowledgeable about oral hygiene and dental health; understanding of standard practices and procedures
Completed, June 2003
Key Result Areas:
- Assessed dental condition and needs of patient; uses patient screening procedures, to include medical history review, dental charting, periodontal charting and oral cancer screenings; takes patient vital signs as required
- Delivered direct dental hygiene patient care to patients as assigned, using established dental hygienist procedures; performs routine treatment procedures, such as cleaning, polishing, radiographs, application of sealants and fluorides, fabrication of appliances, teeth whitening and related procedures
- Provided local anesthesia to dental hygiene and dental patients as needed
- Developed and implemented individualized dental care plans for patients; performed patient education, discharge planning, and patient/family teaching under the supervision of a dentist
- Provided chair-side assistance to dentist in the performance of special tests, procedures, and complex treatments
- Makes impressions of patients'teeth for study casts, mouth guards or trays
- Assisted with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients
- Performed patient triage and initiates patient care as appropriate for walk-in patients
- Assisted in preparation of patient care areas, and in the patient admission, transfer, and discharge process, as required; prepared reports and assists as required with patient reception, telephone calls, routine triage,etc.
- Any existing systems/ processes streamlined???? Results obtained????Major assignments handled????
- Any unique initiative taken to improve customer satisfaction level???? Any major accounts/clients handled???
- Awards/appreciation letters received???? Other relevant achievements????
- MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet Applications
- Birthday:October 01, 1981
Delhi - 212652