- Friendly and effective Dental Hygienist with XX years of proven experience in performing oral hygiene procedures and assessing the oral health of patients. Ability to administer local anesthetic agents. Deft in sharpening and sterilizing dental instruments and promoting preventative dental care to improve patient oral health care.
- Skilled in using probes to examine and locate periodontal recessed gums and other signs of gum disease; recording dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentists; maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine; feeling and visually examining gums for signs of disease, sores, and other dental health issues
- Proficient in gathering patient information and health background; pulling-up patient dental and relevant medical history to refer to during examination; preparing patients for a dentist; providing patient care and support; cleaning patient teeth to remove plaque
- Deft in sharpening and sterilizing dental instruments; promoting preventative dental care to improve patient oral health care; applying fluorides and other dental decay-preventing agents; working with dentists and dental assistants; maintaining a dental hygiene program for patients
- Ability to administer local anesthetic agents; able to use an x-ray machine; excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; comfortable using computers for a variety of tasks; knowledgeable about oral hygiene and dental health; understanding of standard practices and procedures