- Extensive experience of XX years inpreparing patients for dental work; helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures; assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary
- Skilled in assisting dental hygienistswith procedures when necessary; providing great patient care; recording treatmentinformation in patient records; exposing dental x-rays from dental diagnostics and caring for dental x-ray equipment; giving patients information on dental hygiene, oral health care, and plaque control programs.
- Adept in collecting and recording medical and dental histories and patient vital signs; providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist; forming preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts; ordering dental supplies and maintaining dental equipment inventory
- Proficient in fabricating temporary restorations and custom impressions from preliminary impressions; experience in assisting with direct patient care, routine laboratory functions and patient record and office management; sound knowledge of clinical procedures and dental/ medical terminology
- Special expertise in patient management and making patients of all ages feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible, relieving any anxiety or tension they might have. Skilled working with handicapped and other special needs patients