Teaching Assistant Resume Samples (Text format)
- Enthusiastic teaching assistant with XX years of proven experience in assisting primary teachers with managing classes. Deft in conducting lessons under the guidance of the primary teacher. Adept in conducting demonstrations as required by the lesson plan. Skilled in overseeing the safety and well-being of students and maintaining the cleanliness of classroom and work areas.Dedicated, caring, and responsible education professional deeply committed to supporting teachers and students within special education as well as inclusive classrooms
- Independent classroom aide requiring minimal teacher direction. Providing customized assistance to children with a variety of special needs and making positive contributions to optimizing learner engagement
- Deft in conducting lessons under the guidance of the primary teacher; conducting tutorial lessons to individual or small groups of students; assisting and supervising students during field trips
- Adept in conducting demonstrations as required by the lesson plan; distributing all required school materials to students; overseeing the safety and well-being of students; maintaining the cleanliness of classroom and work areas
Arts and Design, Master of Arts, Completed, 2001-02-01
DAV College of Education.
Punjab University– Marks 70,
Teaching Assistant / Content Writing Teaching Assistant Mentor
Institute of Creative Learning
- Reinforced lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups.
- Enforced school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior.
- Helped teachers with recordkeeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating grades.
- Helped teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipment, such as computers.
- Supervised students in class, between classes, during lunch and recess, and on field trips.
- Developed programs of learning activities and adapt appropriate materials.
- Motivated and encouraged pupils; assist with marking and correcting work.
- Attended meetings and reviews; helped with school events, trips, and activities.
Junior School Teaching Assistant
Wellington College International Pune
- Led educational games and group activities.
- Provided multifaceted teacher/classroom support.
- Assisted special-needs students with classroom learning, task execution, and language expansion.
- Developed trust and rapport with children, providing assistance to teachers and engaging students in learning activities and positive behaviors to optimize their understanding of lessons.
- Commended by teachers and school principal for creative instructional activities and calm, nurturing approach that helped foster an environment conducive to student success.
- Classroom & Teacher Assistance
- Self-Contained & Inclusion Classrooms
- Special Education Support
- Group Activity Planning & Management
- Learning Differences
- Lesson Planning & Support
- Student Safety & Supervision
- Learning Center Organization
- Resource Room Tutoring
- Class Material Preparation
- Learner Engagement & Assessment
- Student Progress Monitoring
- Classroom Management Strategy
- Adaptability Skill
- Communication Skill
- Critical thinking Skill
- Flexibility Skill
- Leadership Skill
- Problem-solving Skill