Career Counselor Resume Samples (Text format)
- Supportive Career Counsellor with XX years of experience in providing professional referral services for any student requiring extended treatment for social, personal, or psychiatric problems. Skilled in taking on a leadership role for career counseling projects, under the supervision of a career services manager. Deft in assisting in the development and delivery of career/life education and outreach and service programs.Deft in educating students on resume building, interview skills, and professionalism; conducting mock interviews and job search workshops for students; conducting career awareness events and job fairs for students; executing outreach programs to promote career services among students
- Skilled in providing professional referral services for any student requiring extended treatment for social, personal, or psychiatric problems; taking on a leadership role for career counseling projects, under the supervision of a career services manager; assisting in the development and delivery of career/life education and outreach and service programs
Counseling , Master of Arts, Completed, 2001-04-01
CCS University– Marks 70,
Career Counselor / Academic Counselor
- Guided students in determining their interests and abilities using a wide range of methods, such as aptitude assessments, interviews, and planning materials.
- Counseled individual learners, working with them to aid in the development of both hard and soft skills.
- Planned and publicized the career services center’s programs and events such as workshops, job fairs, and orientation sessions.
- Worked with students to overcome issues that could undermine their academic or career success.
- Helped students craft a long-term plan for reaching their career objectives.
- Connected learners to additional resources such as financial aid, vocational training, extensive counseling and therapy services, medical care providers, or other state and local assistance as needed.
- Collaborated with faculty, staff, and other student services divisions to help achieve university-wide goals and contribute to its long-range planning.
Shroff College of Arts & Commerce
- Helped students understand and overcome social or behavioral problems through individual and group counseling.
- Provided individual and small group counseling based on student needs.
- Worked with students to develop skills, such as organization, time management, and effective study habits.
- Helped students set realistic academic and career goals and develop a plan to achieve them.
- Evaluated students’ abilities and interests through aptitude assessments, interviews, and individual planning.
- Collaborated with teachers, administrators, and parents to help students succeed.
- Delivered classroom guidance lessons on topics, such as bullying, drug abuse, and planning for college or careers after graduation.
- Identified and reported possible cases of neglect or abuse.
- Referred students and parents to resources outside the school for additional support.
- Master Career Counsellor (MMC)
- Counseling and therapy
- Mentoring programs
- Activity planning
- Crisis management
- Career presentations
- Student assessments
- Developmental Awareness
- Classroom guidance
- Administrative support
- Community partnerships
- Curriculum coordination
- Time management
- Team player
- Critical thinking
- Friendly approach
- Organizational skills
- Relationship building