Principal/Director Resume Samples (Text format)
Principal / Director
- Passionate and experienced principal with XX years of Superior record in promoting the welfare of the institution by enhancing staff efficiency and productivity through efficient administration, effective motivation & guidance. Adept in facilitating the social and intellectual growth of students by creating an atmosphere of mutual respect and open communication. Excellent management and organizational skills to ensure school decorum and discipline as well as the well-being of the students.
- Adept in facilitating social and intellectual growth of students by creating an atmosphere of mutual respect and open communication. Demonstrated excellent management and organizational skills to ensure college decorum and discipline as well as the well-being of the students
- Contribute to the teaching of students, including lecturing, consultations with individual students, and supervision of research students; contribute to the development of the curriculum & academic programs within the discipline assume responsibilities for management and administrative tasks
- Using knowledge of various facets of teaching and commitment to enhance the quality standards of academic programs by utilizing the latest technology, research & learning methods to assure students’ success, confidence to provide leadership & guidance to students & staff members
English , Master of Arts, Completed, 2001-01-01
B. K. Birla College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Mumbai University– Marks 70,
Principal & Academic Director
Chandrakant Patil School
- Responsible for ensuring school runs smoothly, remains safe, and provides an excellent learning environment for its students.
- Presided over the adjudication process; mediating discussions among concerned parties involved whenever teachers issue disciplinary actions that are disputed.
- Established and promoted high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behavior.
- Managed, evaluated, and supervised effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the school.
- Ensured compliance with all laws, board policies, and civil regulations.
- Established the annual master schedule for instructional programs, ensuring sequential learning experiences for students consistent with the school’s philosophy, mission statement, and instructional goals.
- Establish procedures for evaluation and selection of instructional materials and equipment, approving all recommendations.
- Mets with state officials and agencies involved in education to discuss plans on improving the content of the educational curriculum for the purpose of helping the student become more competitive.
Symbiosis Open Education Society
- Established and maintained a learning climate that is conducive to optimum student performance.
- Endeavored to keep the superintendent informed of the school’s various activities, operations, and engagements.
- Authored and maintained the highest standards of student conduct and strictly adhered to due process when presiding over our adjudication sessions.
- Reviewed and evaluated processes and frameworks of the school’s administration.
- Consciously navigated the political landscape of the school community while maintaining objectivity and focus on attaining top-notch performance of students.
- Prepared the school’s annual budget in consultation with the finance officer and establishes benchmarks for teachers and personnel to achieve.
- Conducted periodic meetings or get-togethers with parents and school teachers to encourage close collaboration among educational stakeholders in improving the performance of students.
- Teaching Operations
- Academics & Research
- Budget management
- Curriculum Development & Implementation
- Extra-Curricular Involvement
- Crafting education policy
- Student Individual Development
- Discipline Management
- Training & Mentoring
- Career Counselling
- Service Excellence
- Time management
- Organizational strategy
- Effective communication
- Active listening