Teacher - Middle School Resume Samples (Text format)
Middle School Teacher
- High Knowledgeable Middle School teacher with XX years of experience in establishing clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicating those objectives to students. Skilled in establishing and enforcing rules for positive behavior and procedures for maintaining a learning culture among the students.Demonstrated a desire to meaningfully integrate technology into the classroom; employed a variety of teaching methods to engage different learning styles and ability levels in the classroom; prepared to motivate and stimulate lessons that reflect knowledge of the curriculum, child development, and student abilities
- Adept in encouraging an inclusive classroom that accepts the different perspectives and backgrounds of the students and elicits a greater understanding of the world around them with a global perspective; utilizing a variety of assessments and using data in the classroom to develop lessons and instructional activities as needed
- Skilled in establishing and enforcing rules for positive behavior and procedures for maintaining a learning culture among the students; providing a comfortable classroom environment that fosters constructive relationships, facilitates student engagement, and promotes learning
Biotechnology, Bachelor of Science, Completed, 2002-02-01
Guru Nanak Khalsa College
CCS University– Marks 70,
Teacher - Middle School
J.K.K.Nattraja Educational Institutions
- Created instructional resources for use in the classroom and planned, prepared and delivered instructional activities.
- Participated in ongoing training sessions and created lesson plans and modify them accordingly throughout the year.
- Maintained grade books, and grade papers and performed other administrative duties as needed.
- Wrote grant proposals to gain funding for further research and created projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Utilized various curriculum resources and integrated competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilized curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Developed incentives to keep participants in the class and taught students on an individual basis.
- Developed professional relationships with other agencies and programs; utilize public library resources.
Middle School English Teacher
- Developed and implemented student discipline policies inside and outside the classrooms
- Prepared instruction methods and materials based on student’s needs and interests
- Prepared students for higher grades and national/state-level tests by providing regular assignments, homework, etc.
- Monitored and evaluated students’ educational, social, and physical developments.
- Coordinated with parents, counselors, and teachers to identify and rectify students’ issues.
- Coordinated regular communication with parents regarding their children’s performance.
- Coordinated with other teachers to develop and implement learning programs for students.
- Participated in educational training, meetings, workshops, conferences, etc.
- Performed school duties in the administration department, cafeteria, and libraries as and when needed.
- Planned, organized, and supervised field trips, class projects, games, and other recreational activities to promote educational, physical, and social development.
- Classroom Management
- Lesson & Curriculum Planning
- Technology Infused Education
- Child Safety
- Schedule Management
- Handling Pressure
- Effective Communication
- Leadership Skills
- Motivation Speaker
- Compassion & Empathy