Elementary School Teacher
- Extensive experience of XX years in preparing objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools; enforcing administration policies and rules governing students; teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Skillfully involved parent volunteers and older students in children's activities, in order to facilitate involvement in focused and complex play; managing classrooms and implementing school procedures; working with school leaders and administrators to initiate policies
- Comfortable implementing school procedures and managing classrooms with diverse students and different learning abilities; reading and writing, vocabulary and mathematics curriculum, and other subjects for elementary school students; maintaining accurate student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Adept in increasing educational knowledge and stay up to date on new methods by joining professional organizations, attending continuing education courses and attending regular training sessions for teachers; weaving goals, competencies and objectives into lesson plans in ways that directly apply to the student’s life
- Possess expertise in identifying student needs and be the primary advocate of the student in meeting their needs; planning and assessing learning based on the needs of the students; providing learning environments that are stimulating where children can develop their potential and experience growth