Teacher - Elementary School Resume Samples (Text format)
Elementary School Teacher
- Empathetic and certified elementary school teacher with XX years of experience in teaching according to the educational needs, abilities, and achievements of individual students and groups of students. Skilfully involved parent volunteers and older students in children's activities, in order to facilitate involvement in focused and complex play. Skillfully involved parent volunteers and older students in children's activities, in order to facilitate involvement in focused and complex play; managing classrooms and implementing school procedures; working with school leaders and administrators to initiate policies
- Comfortable implementing school procedures and managing classrooms with diverse students and different learning abilities; reading and writing, vocabulary and mathematics curriculum, and other subjects for elementary school students; maintaining accurate student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Adept in increasing educational knowledge and staying up to date on new methods by joining professional organizations, attending continuing education courses, and attending regular training sessions for teachers; weaving goals, competencies, and objectives into lesson plans in ways that directly apply to the student’s life
- Possess expertise in identifying student needs and being the primary advocate of the student in meeting their needs; planning and assessing learning based on the needs of the students; providing learning environments that are stimulating where children can develop their potential and experience growth
Elementary Education , Master of Business Administration, Completed, 2002-08-01
Bunts Sangha's S.M.Shetty College of Science, Commerce and Management Studies
Mumbai University– Marks 70,
Teacher - Elementary School / Elementary Teacher / Primary Teacher
The Shri Ram Universal School
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Observed and evaluated students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Guided and counseled students with adjustment and/or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Prepared, administered, and graded tests and assignments in order to evaluate students' progress.
- Conferred with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors, and administrators in order to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
- Prepared students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and persevere with challenging tasks.
- Prepared and implemented remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Conferred with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning, following approved curricula.
Teacher - Elementary School / Kindergarten Teacher
NARAYANA E-TECHNO SCHOOL
- Provided a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Collaborated with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of elementary school programs.
- Instructed and monitored students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injuries and damage.
- Organized and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
- Planned and supervised class projects, field trips, visits by guest speakers, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Provided disabled students with assistive devices, supportive technology, and assistance accessing facilities such as restrooms.
- Sponsored extracurricular activities such as clubs, student organizations, and academic contests.
- Lesson Planning
- Teaching Strategies
- Standardized Testing
- Classroom Management
- SMART Board Interactive Displays
- Learner Assessment
- Child First Aid & CPR
- Communication Skills
- Compassion & Empathy
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Patience & Understanding
- Enthusiasm & Friendliness