Teacher - Kindergarten Resume Samples (Text format)
- Certified kindergarten teacher with XX years of experience in teaching children in a classroom at an elementary school, at the kindergarten level.Establishing and enforcing rules for behavior, and policies and procedures to maintain order among students; performing administrative duties such as assisting in school libraries, hall and cafeteria monitoring, and bus loading and unloading
- Deft in establishing and enforcing rules for behavior, and policies and procedures to maintain order among students; observing and evaluating children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health; Instructing students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests
- Establishing clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to children; providing a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play
- Adept in organizing and leading activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling; preparing objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools
Education , Master of Arts, Completed, 2004-02-01
H.R. College of Commerce and Economics
CCS University– Marks 70,
Teacher - Kindergarten
The Learning Curve
- Utilized study courses prescribed by Education Board and other apt learning activities for teaching assigned subjects to kindergarten students.
- Developed and utilized instructional materials apt for visual and verbal instruction to pupils varying in physical, mental as well as emotional maturities.
- Assisted and facilitated pupils to have a suitable move to school.
- Developed an effective atmosphere for learning using functional and attractive objects and bulletin boards.
- Ensure to present a comfortable class environment by keeping good ventilation in the room.
- Monitored and evaluate students’ performance in activities held outside the classroom during allocated working the day.
- Contributed to the development of curriculum and other programs as demanded.
- Involved in faculty meetings and sponsorship of student activities.
- Oversee and analyzed students’ progress through tests, quizzes, and examinations.
Teacher - Kindergarten
Kids House Montessori Preschool
- Designed and followed a complete teaching plan; organized learning material and resources.
- Taught alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social, and emotional skills.
- Used a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities, etc.) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities.
- Maintained an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information.
- Assessed students’ performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on a regular basis.
- Monitored children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing.
- Cooperated with administration staff, followed up, and complied with teaching standards and safety regulations.
- Planning and organizing
- Creative thinking
- Creating curricula
- Team building
- Motivating Students
- Professional Caregiver
- Effective listening
- Excellent Classroom Management