Instructor/Trainer Resume Samples (Text format)
- Highly motivated instructor with XX years of experience in conducting training sessions for personnel to maximize performance. Adept in instructing and helping students learn by providing academic assistance in a variety of learning situations.Adept in instructing and helping students learn; providing academic assistance in a variety of learning situations; facilitating and maintaining creative and positive learning environments; developing, modifying, and continuously improving course outlines, curricula, evaluation procedures, and instruments
- Deft in preparing and maintaining all course-related records including evaluation, and attendance records, and submitting information as required; counseling students with respect to academic progress and assisting them in obtaining appropriate counseling for non-academic matters
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms; good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management ; excellent leadership, team building, and management skills; encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
Psychology , Master of Arts, Completed, 2004-08-01
C. H. M. College
Mumbai University– Marks 70,
Wipro Pvt Ltd
- Taught students who are studying for a degree or a certificate or certification or are taking classes to improve their knowledge or career skills.
- Planned and organized instruction in ways that maximize documented student learning.
- Employed appropriate teaching and learning strategies to communicate the subject matter to students.
- Modified, where appropriate, instructional methods and strategies to meet diverse student needs.
- Worked with colleagues to develop or modify the curriculum for a degree or certificate program involving a series of courses.
- Assessed students’ progress by grading papers, tests, and other work.
- Stayed informed about changes and innovations in their field.
- Conducted research and experiments to advance knowledge in their field.
- Published original research and analysis in books and academic journals.
- Served on academic and administrative committees that review and recommend policies, make budget decisions, or advise on hiring and promotions within their department.
Instructor / Trainer / Advisor / Supervisor
Assignedge Network Private Limited
- Administered all facilities and opportunities for students and provided appropriate coaching and guidance for students’ benefit.
- Assisted students with proper data and provided timely feedback depending on all progression in relation to homework and projects.
- Assisted all students and provide timely data and feedback to enhance academic progression.
- Attended faculty conferences, in-services, and professional growth-oriented programs in relation to all courses
- Maintained knowledge of all new trends and recommend improvements to assist students in the teaching process.
- Performed regular assessments of students, recommend them to tutors for further learning, and evaluate performance by grading.
- Designed and updated all instructional materials for programs on regular basis.
- Curriculum design
- Classroom management
- Lesson preparation
- Interdisciplinary team collaboration
- Behaviour improvements
- Educational assistance
- Teacher Support
- Classroom management
- Activity Planning
- Social development and integration
- Reading and teaching