Early Childhood Development Professional
- Extensive experience of XX years in developing weekly plans, and implements age appropriate curriculum (lesson plan) to nurture and stimulate all domains of children’s development in their care; providing a developmentally appropriate classroom environment that reflects the children’s learning and growth
- Adept in performing on-going developmental evaluations of children as required by funding sources and developing lesson plans and following-up curriculum implementation that addresses the individual needs of each child.
- Demonstrating cultural competency and respect for the child's background by incorporating the cultural, linguistic and familial values and beliefs into the childcare program and lesson plans
- Skilled in identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions; excellent at written and oral communication, and presentation; comfortable working independently and collaboratively
- Passionate about connecting with teachers and students; qualified with a degree in early childhood education or educational leadership