- Diligent and dedicated security screener with XX years of experience in screening passengers, personal items, and bags at security checkpoints, using x-ray machines, wands, and gloved pat-downs. Strong knowledge of rules and regulations for the transportation business.
- Skilled in instructing passengers on how to prepare for screening (for example, by removing shoes, emptying pockets, and removing certain items from bags to meet the requirements); informing passengers about how to mail prohibited items to themselves, or confiscate prohibited items
- Acting with courtesy and respect, even when dealing with irate passengers and other stressful situations; verifying credentials of individuals in restricted spaces, and working closely with security personnel to ensure that suspicious or potentially dangerous persons are never out of sight
- Adroit in exercising caution when handling suspicious bags and packages, calling for backup and following directions of the security team and law enforcement agents; monitoring passenger flow through screening checkpoints to ensure order and efficiency
- Knowledge of rules and regulations for transportation business; experience in taking sound judgment and quick decisions; ability to calm down an emergency situation by taking immediate measures; experience in maintaining accurate and organized records