Alpha1 greater noida
Beta 2 greater noida
Noida - 201012, Uttar Pradesh
- Extensive experience of XX years in monitoring and regulating ground and air traffic; providing useful information related to weather, wind, flight paths, possible delays, and runway openings and closures; alerting response teams in the event of safety concerns or emergencies.
- Skilled in maintaining communication with other air traffic control centers, pilots, and airport staff members to ensure safety, relate estimated arrival times, and prevent or respond to emergency situations; utilizing maps, reports, radios, telephones, computers, radar, and other technologies to monitor, analyze, and adapt to changes in conditions
- Adept in compiling and analyzing data and reports to develop more effective flight plans and prevent delays; keeping radio and radar contact with aircraft; directing the movement of aircraft en route or at an airport; instructing aircraft to climb or descend and allocating final cruising level
- Instrumental in providing information to aircraft about weather conditions; making sure that minimum distances are maintained between planes; handling unexpected events, emergencies and unscheduled traffic; preventing accidents and collisions between aircrafts
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Completed, August 2016
Marks 70 %
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Key Result Areas:
- Manage the flow of airplanes in and out of the airport, guide pilots during takeoff and landing, and monitor airplanes as they travel through the skies; manage multiple airplanes
- Check flight plans, give pilots clearance for takeoff or landing, and direct the movement of planes on the runways and other parts of the airport
- Sequence the arrival and departure of airplanes, guide pilots during takeoff and landing, and use radar equipment to monitor flight paths
- Provide pilots with information on weather conditions; monitor airplanes once they leave an airport’s airspace
- Look for traffic patterns that could create bottlenecks in the system
- Keep traffic levels manageable for the airport and for en route controllers
- Move all aircraft safely and efficiently through their assigned sector of airspace
- Communicate with the pilots of aircraft using a push-to-talk radiotelephony system
- Control aircraft within the immediate vicinity of the airport and use visual observation from the airport tower
- Update pilots of hazardous conditions prior to and during flights, including visibility, weather and wind concerns when necessary; maintain consistent ground traffic pattern for continual flow of departing and arriving flights
- Redirect flight path of aircraft or redirect to a temporary landing facility to avoid hazardous conditions when necessary
- Direct pilots, land crews and airport emergency services toward cleared landing space in the event an airplane is experiencing difficulties, or in the event of an actual crash at the airport or elsewhere
- Monitor air space traffic using radar, computer and other air traffic control equipment to keep airplanes departing and arriving on time and to maximize air and ground safety
- Turn over air traffic control to appropriate centers once airplanes leave designated air space, and accept new air traffic that enters into designated air space
- Initiate searches for aircrafts that drop or veer off radar and go missing
- Any existing systems/ processes streamlined???? Results obtained???? Major assignments handled????
- Any unique initiative taken to improve customer satisfaction level???? Any major accounts/clients handled???
- Awards/appreciation letters received???? Other relevant achievements????
- Birthday:October 01, 1981
- Marital Status:Single