Forklift Operators Resume Samples (Text format)
- Forklift Operator with XX years of experience in shipping orders and transporting material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility. Adept in moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility. Instrumental in removing machine attachments and waste material from machines. Skilled in following all health and safety procedures and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state.
- Adept in moving goods packed; stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions; checking loads are secure; performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
- Instrumental in removing machine attachments and waste material from machines; examining products to verify conformance to quality standards; dumping materials into machine hoppers; operating and managing technical equipment
- Skilled in following all health and safety procedures and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state; operating a forklift with care and awareness of people and environment around the machine; ability to lift and stack materials using the equipment; knowledge of computer and mechanical repair
Arts, Master of Arts, Completed, 2015-08-01
Tamil University– Marks 70,
Madhulata Pvt Lts
- Operated a forklift with care and with awareness of people and the environment around the machine.
- Identified and report faulty equipment, damages, and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately.
- Stacked goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions.
- Loaded and unloaded products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material-handling equipment.
- Stored the products in proper places in the warehouse; monitored and maintained accurate inventory.
- Maintained forklift equipment by troubleshooting breakdowns, performing preventive maintenance, recommending repairs, and performing routine pre and post-inspections.
- Maintained material handling equipment by recharging, cleaning, oiling, refueling, and other necessary actions, and recorded all information on the log sheet.
- Studied production schedules to determine material requirements, movements, and deliveries.
- Recorded information regarding the movements of supplies, materials, and finished products.
HCL Pvt Ltd.
- Unloaded materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
- Located and moved stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identified damages and reported shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Transported raw materials to production workstations.
- Inspected machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance; kept updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Complied with company policies and legal guidelines; operated forklift or other hand truck.
- Helped maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
- Used wireless scanning equipment to ensure the accuracy of inventory.
- Adhered to quality and customer service standards set forth by the company.
- Performed cycle counts as required; identified safety hazards in the workplace.
- Inspected and performed maintenance of forklifts and other material-handling equipment.
- Consolidated partial pallets for incoming goods.
- Forklift Operation
- Safety Standards and protocols
- OSHA - trained
- Materials transport
- Warehouse Operations
- Shipping and Receiving
- Team Player
- Stand-Up Counterbalance Forklift
- Telescopic Handler Forklift
- Powered Pallet Jack
- Excellent Communication & Listening
- Safety Awareness
- Good Judgment
- Hand-Eye Coordination