Bus Driver Resume Samples (Text format)
Bus Driver / Bus Operator
- Experienced and reliable Bus Driver with XX years of experience transporting, guiding, and offering assistance to riders. Ability to drive safely and speedily (when required) on all kinds of roads and in varied traffic conditions. Instrumental in inspecting buses and checking gas, oil, and water before departure. Ability to maintain a healthy temperament while handling disagreeable and impolite passengers.
- Ability to drive safely and speedily (when required) on all kinds of roads and in varied traffic conditions; cognizant of all driving regulations and rules including the vehicle maintenance norms and practices
- Well-versed with the primary repairing procedures of standard buses; knowledge of basic motor maintenance; ability to maintain a healthy temperament while handling disagreeable and impolite passengers; ability to follow instructions properly and operate with minimum supervision
Arts, Bachelor of Arts, Completed, 2015-08-01
Diploma in Automobile Engineering. – Marks 70,
BKD Bus Services.
- Determined the transport fare for each passenger, depending on distance, regulation, and other factors.
- Ensured passengers feel safe and secure; ensured passengers’ luggage is safely loaded and unloaded.
- Ensured timely conveyance of passengers to their destination.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept neat and tidy at all times by washing both the interior and exterior parts of the vehicle; carry out routine checks on vehicles.
- Identified electrical and mechanical faults and report them to the employer or technicians.
- Maintained a travel log to record locations traveled to, travel time, and work hours.
ABC High School.
- Transported people from one place to another on a transit bus.
- Transported passengers on chartered trips or sightseeing tours.
- Derived through traffic and obeying traffic laws.
- Reported accidents or other traffic disruptions to a central dispatcher, and follow directions when using an alternate route.
- Checked the bus tires, lights, and oil and do other basic maintenance.
- Checked the bus tires, lights, and oil before departure; performed basic maintenance.
- Picked up and dropped off passengers at different locations; followed a predetermined route on a schedule.
- Helped disabled travelers get on and off the bus; kept passengers clued up on likely delays.
- Bus operation
- Safety inspections
- Lift deployment
- Commercial Driving
- Local Route Knowledge
- Technology-based navigation
- Clean Driving Record
- DOT standards
- Impeccable Safety History
- Reporting and Documentation
- Passenger service
- Attention to detail
- Oral communication
- Friendly attitude