Commercial & Corporate Flight Attendant
- Personable flight attendant with XX years of experience in domestic and international charter and commercial flights. Highly trained in emergency procedures like CPR and AED and de-escalation techniques. Multi-lingual, possessing excellent communication skills is seeking to leverage my experience in creating a safe and comfortable environment for passengers to benefit your airline.
- Skilled in welcoming passengers, verifying their tickets and directing them to their seats; making and serving beverages and food to passengers; responding to passengers' questions about flights, travel routes, and arrival times
- Adept in leading passengers in case of emergency and giving first aid to passengers if necessary; offering support to passengers with special needs including children, disabled persons, or elders; preparing analytic reports concerning flight issues
- Reliable, outgoing professional exhibits extensive communication skills, a friendly, calm, and confident personality to maximize the safety and comfort of passengers, and unwavering patience for passengers who need additional assistance
- Offering impeccable customer-service skills; a friendly, charming, and warm personality; a can-do attitude; and previously demonstrated ability to stay calm and assist passengers even in an emergency-landing situation