Delhi - 212652, Delhi
- Extensive experience of XX years indelivering exemplary customer service with friendly & warm interaction to maintain customer loyalty; scanningbarcodes on tickets upon guest entry; assisting guests with ticketing issues and finding seat locations; directing guests to areas of interest
- Gaining knowledge of all venue maps, seating charts and venue policies to appropriately answer questions asked by guests; keep records of customer interactions or transaction, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as action taken
- Skilled in referringunresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation; assisting with venue trash pick-up at conclusion of event; working in an outdoor environment in a variety of weather spring/summer weather conditions
- Strong interpersonal skills and provide excellent customer service, strong communication skills to proactively engage with Guests, colleagues and management; strong observational skills to proactively identify guest needs and ensure that guests are having a memorable experience
Completed, April 2003
Key Result Areas:
- Greet patrons attending entertainment events; operate refreshment stands during intermission or obtain refreshments for press box patrons during performances
- Count and record number of tickets collected; lead tours and answer visitors' questions about the exhibits
- Sell or collect admission tickets, passes, or facility memberships from patrons at entertainment events.
- Settle seating disputes or help solve other customer concerns; manage inventory or sale of artist merchandise
- Examine tickets or passes to verify authenticity, using criteria such as color or date issued
- Provide assistance with patrons' special needs, such as helping those with wheelchairs
- Guide patrons to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency
- Verify credentials of patrons desiring entrance into press box and permit only authorized persons to enter.
- Refuse admittance to undesirable persons or persons without tickets or passes
- Provide attraction or event information to patrons
- Assist patrons by giving directions to points in or outside of the facility or providing information about local attractions.
- Assist patrons in finding seats, lighting the way with flashlights, if necessary
- Maintain order and ensure adherence to safety rules; give door checks to patrons who are temporarily leaving establishments; manage informational kiosks or displays of event signs or posters
- Work with others to change advertising displays; schedule ormanage staff, such as volunteer usher corps
- Any existing systems/ processes streamlined???? Results obtained????Major assignments handled????
- Any unique initiative taken to improve customer satisfaction level???? Any major accounts/clients handled???
- Awards/appreciation letters received???? Other relevant achievements????
Key Result Areas:
- Greeted patrons upon entrance to the venue; checked tickets and provide guidance to seats
- Showed patrons where to find exits, bathrooms, and concession stands
- Answeredvarious questions; ensuredall patrons' needs are met
- Seatedpatrons in an orderly fashion; helpedeject disorderly or obnoxious patrons
- Distributed programs orevent schedules; ensured everyone adheres to safety rules
- Paged individuals wanted at the box office; provided assistance to patrons with special needs
- Stamped hands or give door checks to those needing to leave early but wish to return
- Countedand recordedtickets as they are collected; handled complaints or suggestions
- Lighted the way with flashlights when patrons leave their seats
- Ensuredexit pathways are properly lit; ensurednothing is obstructing exits
- Helpedpatrons down stairs or onto ramps
Any existing systems/ processes streamlined???? Results obtained????Major assignments handled????
Any unique initiative taken to improve customer satisfaction level???? Any major accounts/clients handled???
Awards/appreciation letters received???? Other relevant achievements????
- MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet Applications
- Birthday:October 01, 1981