- Customer service-oriented Travel Agent with exceptional exposure in Travel and Tourism industries; possesses expertise in strategic partnership identification and development event planning and travel coordination
- Extensive experience of XX years in suggesting to customers the most cost-effective travel mode within established corporate travel policy; complying with company-established guidelines, procedures, and standards in the customer service area.
- Highly organized and able to plan and sell complete and partial packages for our clients, including transportation, accommodations, insurance, tours, and other travel services; ability to discern the best and most compatible options for accommodations, transportation, travel dates, etc. while remaining on budget
- Strong working knowledge of all relevant information regarding the client’s destination and a willingness to help them prepare (e.g. need for local guides, important local customs, needed maps, local laws, and regulations, etc.); ability to book transportation, reservations, tours, etc. and collect payments
- Significant knowledge of geography; ability to work efficiently under pressure; well-organized, with great time management skills; in-depth knowledge about local and world history; thirst for adventure and challenge; basic photography and first aid skills