An Accomplished Professional
- Extensive experience of XX years in understanding customer’s needs and provide them with
- personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel; arranging events,excursions, transportation etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations; answering the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls; responding to complaints and find the appropriate solution
- Expert in providing information on facilities and the surrounding areas, such as the best possible routes from one point to another, whether by taxi, foot, private vehicle, or public transportation;booking guests for different events, making reservations or helping them purchase tickets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills; displays mature behavior and attitude in speech and action; displays cleanliness, good grooming, personal appearance and follows dress requirements consistently.
- Maintain acceptable attendance record/follows work schedule; ability/willingness to follow all policies and procedures