- Superior talent for entertaining audience members and delivering a high level of customer service; extensive knowledge of
history and visual arts; able to learn retain and recall extensive amounts of information quickly
- Extensive experience of XX years in planning, organizing, and conducting long-distance tours, and expeditions for individuals and groups; piloting airplanes or driving land and water vehicles to transport tourists to activity/tour sites
- Describing points of interest around the city to the group and answering any questions, which requires learning a comprehensive history of each checkpoint; monitoring the behavior of the group, especially when young children are in it, and ensuring everyone remains in compliance with the rules
- Excellent customer service skills that ensure client satisfaction in vacation packages and travel itineraries; strong problem-solving skills that allow me to handle even the most stressful of situations, such as stranded clients, canceled flights, overbooked hotels, and other travel emergencies.
- Motivational interviewing skills to assist in truly listening to clients and recognizing what they want to create customized travel experiences that meet their expectations; extensive knowledge and education of the top tourist destinations around the world, including the best restaurants, hotels, and attractions