Treasurer Resume Samples (Text format)
Meticulous Treasurer with extensive non-profit industry background. Very skilled at collaborating with executives to develop successful financial plans aimed at realizing the business objective. Excited to provide leadership and talent to the company that has possibilities for expansion.
Management, Master of Business Administration, Completed, 2002-02-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
Abc Pvt Ltd
- Forecasting daily cash requirements and executing daily financing decisions.
- Managing all aspects of In-house investment portfolios and long-term and short-term investment strategies
- Determining the Company’s goals, risk tolerance, tax position, and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Preparing or monitoring the company’s various cash flow forecasts and performing financial modeling.
- Evaluating, developing, and implementing cash management systems to optimize efficiencies
- Conducting benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits the requirements
Terma Pvt Ltd.
- Managed treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs
- Determined appropriate capital structure
- Initiated and oversaw the execution of all capital market transactions; managed tax function
- Ensured the maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability
- Developed & managed strategies, operations, policies & budgets relating to treasury activities
- Directed development & revision of financial policies for capital structure, working capital, treasury operations, foreign exchange interest rate risk management, and insurance risk management
- Directed capital markets, borrowing, investing, foreign exchange, treasury operations, financial risk management, and corporate finance initiatives
- Supervised the maintenance of internal controls designed to safeguard corporate assets and the integrity of its fiscal systems
- Analytical Skills
- Good Team Player