noida - 201301, Uttar Pradesh
- Consistent success in maximizing financial performance. Demonstrated acumen in driving financial growth,generating revenues and enhancing performance of the teams
- Skilled in achieving strategic objectives of the company’s accounts receivable cycle through design, implementation &management of all accounts receivable business functions & procedures for the Accounts Receivable collection process
- Proven expertise in overcoming complex business challenges, making decisions within high-pressure environments using experience-backed judgment, innovation, strong work ethic and irreproachable integrity
- Adept in administering all account receivables for portfolio and maintain a reserve for debt & third party collections; managing various processes & controls for customer accounts and preparing report for appropriate functional areas
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports; ability to accurately process numerical data
- Representing the A/R department in cross functional projects, user acceptance testing, reporting, auditing and global process improvement initiatives; tracking account transactions and resolution of issues
- Results-focused leader, with a record of leading, motivating & inspiring large & diverse teams of professionals to operate
- as cohesive units to achieve the timely completion of strategic projects and initiatives with demanding deadlines
noida, Uttar Pradesh
Completed, February 2018
Marks 70 %
noida, Uttar Pradesh
Key Result Areas:
- Setting objectivesfortheaccountsreceivable team that alignwiththeaccountingdepartment’sgoals
- Monitoring processing of invoices;ensuringtimely collection of payments; conducting creditchecks
- Negotiatingwithclients in non-payment cases; organizing records of invoices, bills anddeposits
- Preparing monthly, quarterly,annualand ad-hoc forecastingreports
- Ensuring high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that complywiththelaw
- SupportingAccountsReceivableClerksona daily basis and imparting training to new teammembers
- Ensuring all team members follow the accountingprinciples
- Administering and maintaining collection for all delinquentaccounts atlocationsite
- Preparing and analyzing all financial dataandtrends in financialmarket
- Any existing systems/processesstreamlined???? Resultsobtained????
- Major assignmentshandled????
- Any unique initiative taken to improve customer satisfaction level????Anymajor accounts/clientshandled???
- Awards/appreciation letters received???? Other relevantachievements????
Training and Certifications
- ABC/XYZ certificate, abc, 1963
Core Competencies: General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Invoicing & Collection, MIS Reporting & Documentation,
Relationship Management, Process Improvement and Team Management.
- Father’s Name:Mr. Arvind Yadav
- Birthday:June 06, 1992
- Marital Status:Single