Accounts Receivable Resume Samples (Text format)
Motivated Accounts Receivable Clerk with 3+ years of experience in managing payments for various corporate divisions. Provide businesses with prompt accurate billing so they can increase productivity and profit. Flexible with working alone or in a team. Quickly adjust to new professional challenges and rapidly evolving market conditions. Looking forward to taking on new challenges and maximizing payment received on terms at your company.
Management, Master of Business Administration, Completed, 2018-02-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
Abc Pvt Ltd
- Setting objectives for the accounts receivable team that align with the accounting department’s goals.
- Monitoring processing of invoices; ensuring the timely collection of payments; conducting credit checks.
- Negotiating with clients in non-payment cases; organizing records of invoices, bills, and deposits.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc forecasting reports.
- Ensuring high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with the law.
- Supporting Accounts Receivable Clerks on a daily basis and imparting training to new team members.
- Ensuring all team members follow the accounting principles.
- Administering and maintaining collection for all delinquent accounts at the location site.
- Preparing and analyzing all financial data and trends in the financial market.
- General Accounting
- Accounts Receivable
- Invoicing & Collection
- MIS Reporting & Documentation
- Relationship Management
- Process Improvement
- Team Management