Accounts Payable Resume Samples (Text format)
Accounts Payable Specialist with XX years of experience in ensuring seamless and effective operations. A track record of successfully managing the whole accounts payable lifecycle, increasing accuracy, confirming vendor invoices, and assuring on-time payments. Looking forward to producing similar efficiencies as an Accounts Payable Specialist at your company.
Computer, Master of Computer Applications, Post Graduate, 2018-02-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Abc Pvt Ltd
- Managed accounts payable including Customer Vendor Relations, and the accounts payable disbursement group which handles all check disbursements and tax-related matters.
- Handled accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger accounts payable accounts receivable, and project accounting; ensures accuracy & timeliness.
- Developed, implemented & maintained systems, procedures & policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Managed monthly closing of financial records & posting of month-end information; ensuring the accuracy of financial statements.
- Provided accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responded to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
Accounts Payable Team Lead
- Acting as a liaison between the company, government & external accountants to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Training & evaluating employees to enhance their performance, development & work product.
- Address sing performance issues & making recommendations for personnel actions
- Motivating and rewarding employees including providing salary, increases, bonuses, and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
- Preparing & recommending operating & personnel budgets for approval; monitoring spending for adherence to budget, recommending variances as necessary.
- Kept track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Involved in reconciling processed work by verifying entries & comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintained historical records; paid employees by verifying expense reports and preparing paychecks.
- Paid vendors by scheduling paychecks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance.
- Prepared analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports; improved the payment process.
- Accounts Payable
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Analyzing Information
- Accounting, Vendor Relationships
- PC Proficiency
- Data Entry Skills & General Math Skills