Controller Resume Samples (Text format)
Highly accomplished Accounting Controller with extensive experience of XX years in analyzing, interpreting, and controlling the organization's accounting and financial records. Good at organizing the filing system of all accounts, statements, transactions, payments, and debts and preparing and organizing the financial statements for record &review. Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively across departments.
Management, Bachelor of Commerce, Completed, 2004-03-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
Abc Pvt Ltd
- Creating internal control standards, regulations, and processes for administration, cash and credit management, budget accounting, and other functions.
- Coordinating and managing financial planning investigating, and budgeting processes.
- Ensuring adherence to professional standards and state and federal regulatory obligations.
- Establishing and upholding financial controls in collaboration with the accounting division.
- Creating and presenting risk analysis and financial reporting.
- Assisting in management, particularly with regard to business and financial issues.
- Making reports to assist senior leadership in comprehending firm finances.
- Safeguarded assets and assured accurate &timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls, and checks across all departments
- Managed the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, perpetual inventory integrity, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, cost accounting, etc.
- Assured financial plans are consistent with organizational goals
- Provided financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures or special projects, programs, capital expenditures, product costing, etc. when necessary
- Provided a visionary and leadership implementation role on behalf of Finance to all departments, creating a well-respected and sought-after department goal
- Pricing and costing
- Preparing financial statements
- Corporate Finance
- Collection understanding
- Accounting Management
- MS Office expertise