Financial Analyst Resume Samples (Text format)
Financial Planning / Analyst
High-performing, strategic-thinking Financial Planning Analyst with more than XX years of experience in the financial services and public accounting industries with the most recent eight years focusing on AML-related compliance. Highly skilled at relationship building with clients and across organizations and teams. Possess strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
Management, Bachelor of Business Administration, Completed, 2006-01-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
Abc Pvt Ltd
- Developing financial models through benchmarking & process analysis
- Forecasting quarterly and annual profits; prepared cost projections
- Analyzing and reporting on the current financial status
- Comprehensive investigation of previous financial data
- Investigating investment possibilities, current hazards, and available prospects.
- Coordinated long-term financial planning with the CFO and the leadership team.
- Comparing results between expected and actual results to find areas for improvement.
- Reviewing accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Established financial policies; maintaining the confidentiality of financial information & investment decisions
- Identified and derived process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increased productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Performed market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Maintained a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Liaison & Coordination
- Project Finance
- Statuary Compliance
- Risk Management
- Budgeting & MIS
- Auditing, Vendor Development
- Cash Flow Management
- Business Analysis
- Variance Analysis