Tax Professional Resume Samples (Text format)
A highly motivated and energetic tax professional with cross-functional experience of XX years in analyzing existing systems and procedures, preparing tax & audit plans, designing internal control systems, and facilitating effective decision-making. Proficient in handling tax matters including T.D.S. formalities, preparing & filing Sales Tax, Entry Tax, Central Excise, and Service Tax returns along with computation of total income. Ability to inspire teamwork and responsibility by engaging team members
Core Competencies: Strategic Planning, Financial Diagnosis, Tax, Corporate Finance, Analyzing Information, LegalCompliance, Results-driven, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Skills, Dealing with Complexity & Accounting
Management, Master of Business Administration, Completed, 2001-02-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
Officer – Taxation
- Calculated taxes on a monthly and quarterly basis; collected various Tax Form Books from the concerned departments and fulfilled all necessary formalities.
- Performed Tax Planning and undertook a cost-benefit analysis for supporting critical business decisions.
- Streamlined effective & tax-efficient strategies for inbound & outbound investments including analysis of proposed GAAP provisions.
- Ensured timely completion of audit assignments and assisted statutory auditors with the completion of Tax & Statutory Audits.
- Handled matters related to Direct Tax; preparing tax plans, filing tax returns, and ensuring timely assessment & filing of returns as per the provisions of respective Tax Acts.
Senior Officer – Taxation
ABCD Pvt Ltd
- Preparing tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules
- Revising procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for the calculation of tax
- provisions; recommending tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues
- Maintaining legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws
- Maintaining compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and
- local authorities; preparing and reviewing the client tax calculations
- Identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities
- Reviewing tax returns, extensions and estimate tax payments
- Understanding client tax accrual positions and deferred income tax accounting
- Maintaining good working relationships with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with the client
- management and staff at all levels to perform tax services
- Responsible for supervising and mentoring seniors and displaying innovative leadership
- Identifying and assisting with the implementation of tax planning and tax savings strategies
- Researching and consulting on complex tax matters
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Diagnosis
- Corporate Finance
- Analyzing Information
- Legal Compliance
- Reporting Skills
- Dealing with Complexity & Accounting