- Extensive experience of XX years in planning, designing, commissioning and monitoring of complex telecommunication equipment and facilities and associated broadcasting equipment such as complex electronic switching systems, copper telephone facilities, video conferencing links and fiber optics
- Comprehensive knowledge of telecommunications systems and equipment; sound knowledge of Voice-over-Internet Protocol and Analog Systems; solid ability to effectively interact with clients and end-users
- Skilled in supporting telecommunications server, hardware and software applications; strong knowledge of project management; including research, cost analysis, disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Keep abreast of changes in industry practices and emerging telecommunications technology by reviewing current literature, talking with colleagues, participating in educational programs, attending meetings or workshops, etc.
- Instrumental in developing, maintaining, or implementing the telecommunications disaster recovery plans to ensure business continuity
- Familiarity with system maintenance procedures; outstanding organizational and analytical skills; excellent communications abilities