Occupational Health and Safety Resume Samples (Text format)
Occupational Health and Safety Officer
- Dependable and detail-oriented Occupational Health and Safety Specialist with XX years of experience in workplace health and safety practices. Skilled in inspecting and evaluating workplace environments, equipment, and practices, in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations. Deft in investigating health-related complaints, and inspecting facilities to ensure that they comply with public health legislation and regulations.Skilled in inspecting and evaluating workplace environments, equipment, and practices, in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Adept in investigating accidents to identify causes and to determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future
- Adroit in investigating the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting, and other conditions that could affect employee health, comfort, or performance
- Superior multitasking and prioritization skills; high abilities in basic computer applications; excellent oral and written communication skills; good proficiency in utilizing workplace protective equipment
Public Health, Master of Arts, Completed, 2002-02-01
Bhopal University– Marks 70, Division I
Occupational Health and Safety
Health and Safety Pvt Ltd
- Inspected and evaluated workplace environments, equipment, and practices for compliance with corporate and government health and safety standards and regulations.
- Investigated accidents and incidents to identify their causes and to determine how they might be prevented in the future.
- Review, evaluate, and analyze work environments and design programs and procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent disease or injury caused by chemical, physical, and biological agents or ergonomic factors.
- Develop and maintain hygiene programs such as noise surveys, continuous atmosphere monitoring, ventilation surveys, and asbestos management plans.
- Develop and maintain medical monitoring programs for employees.
EHS Engineer/ Safety Officer/ HSE Officer
- Identified hazards in the workplace; collect samples of potentially toxic materials for analysis.
- Design and implement workplace processes and procedures that help protect workers from potentially hazardous work conditions
- Conduct inspections and enforce adherence to laws and regulations governing the health and safety of individuals.
- Conducted training on a variety of topics such as emergency preparedness.
- Collect samples of hazardous materials, or arrange for sample collection.
- Conduct safety training and education programs, and demonstrate the use of safety equipment.
- Coordinate "right-to-know" programs regarding hazardous chemicals and other substances.
- Conduct audits at hazardous waste sites or industrial sites, and participate in hazardous waste site investigations.
- OSHA record keeping
- Safety Assessment
- Accident Reviewing
- Interviewing Skills
- Hazard Reporting
- Job Analysis
- Leadership Skills
- Management Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Analytical Skills