Occupational Health and Safety Officer
- Extensive experience of XX years in workplace health and safety practices; exceptional grasp of OSHA and NFPA rules and regulations
- Skilled in inspecting and evaluating workplace environments, equipment, and practices, in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Adept in investigating the accidents to identify causes and to determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future
- Deft in investigating health-related complaints, and inspect facilities to ensure that they comply with public health legislation and regulations
- Adroit in investigating the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting, and other conditions that could affect employee health, comfort, or performance
- • Superior multitasking and prioritization skills; high abilities in basic computer applications; excellent oral and written communication skills; good proficiency in utilizing workplace protective equipment