Biochemical Engineer Resume Samples (Text format)
- Biochemical engineer with XX years of experience in designing, testing, and implementing new medical procedures, such as computer-aided surgery and tissue engineering. Instrumental in evaluating the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Instrumental in evaluating the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment; successfully working with life scientists, chemists, and medical scientists to research the engineering aspects of biological systems of humans and animals
- Skilled in designing, testing, and implementing new medical procedures, such as computer-aided surgery and tissue engineering; designing, developing, testing, and modifying products, equipment and devices; maintaining equipment; writing reports and documentation; undertaking relevant research
- Deft in reviewing biomanufacturing processes to make sure they are compliant with governmental and environmental regulations; reading current scientific publications to stay up-to-date on scientific and technological advancements in the industry
- Proficient in developing simulations and models using statistical modeling software; finding ways to minimize production costs while maximizing product yield; developing project plans for facility improvements including budgets and deadlines; creating models or simulations to predict the potential environmental impact of a process
Biochemical Engineering , Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology, Completed, 2000-03-01
Mumbai University– Marks 70, Division I
Biochemical Engineer / Biomedical Engineer
Excelerate Global Services LLP
- Modified or controlled biological systems to replace, augment, or sustain chemical or mechanical processes.
- Developed statistical models or simulations of biochemical production, using statistical or modeling software.
- Collaborated with manufacturing or quality assurance staff to prepare product specifications or safety sheets, standard operating procedures, user manuals, or qualification and validation reports.
- Reviewed existing manufacturing processes to identify opportunities for yield improvement or reduced process variation.
- Devised scalable recovery, purification, or fermentation processes for producing proteins or other biological substances for human or animal therapeutic use, food production or processing, biofuels, or effluent treatment.
- Developed methodologies for transferring procedures or biological processes from laboratories to commercial-scale manufacturing production.
- Designed or conducted studies to determine optimal conditions for cell growth, protein production, or protein or virus expression or recovery, using chromatography, separation, or filtration equipment, such as centrifuges or bioreactors.
- Maintained databases of experiment characteristics or results.
- Consulted with chemists or biologists to develop or evaluate novel technologies.
- Led studies to examine or recommend changes in process sequences or operation protocols
- Developed experiments to determine production methods that minimize pollution or waste.
- Participated in equipment or process validation activities.
- Directed experimental or developmental activities at contracted laboratories.
- Reviewed existing bio-manufacturing processes to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Collaborated in the development or delivery of biochemical manufacturing training materials.
- Prepared piping or instrumentation diagrams or other schematics for proposed process improvements, using computer-aided design software.
- Designed products to measure or monitor airborne pollutants, such as carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, ozone, or particulate matter.
- Electrosurgery devices
- Anesthesia machines
- Telemetry systems
- Biomedical signal processors
- Biosensors and transducers
- Strong project management
- Process improvement
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly organized
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills (written & spoken)
- Writing technical documentation
- Team collaboration
- Budget management
- Analytical skills
- Time management
- Research Skills
- Problem solving & troubleshooting