Industrial Engineer Resume Samples (Text format)
- An industrial engineer with more than XX years of experience and specialization in performing quality troubleshooting and implementing new system designs. Skilled in performing mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes. Ability to understand, apply and implement concepts and lean tools to the company production system for improvement. Skilled in performing mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes; involved in designing production planning and control systems; improving ways to distribute goods and services; determining most viable plant and factory locations; designing the layout of equipment and workspace
- Ability to understand, apply and implement concepts and lean tools to the company production system for improvement; demonstrate the potential to design, analyze and implement industrial engineering techniques; lead the team by mentoring and building a maintenance department to assist the overall development of the plant operation
- Adept in determining all operational methods according to required work standards and analyzing all information to resolve specific issues such as optimal utilization of personnel and materials; providing support to all industrial budgets and preparing the design of facility layout
Industrial Engineering , Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology, Completed, 2002-01-01
DTR College of Engineering
Delhi University– Marks 70, Division I
Senior Industrial Engineer
- Applied statistical methods and performed mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Coordinated quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
- Reviewed production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Recorded or oversee the recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
- Studied operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities
- Formulated sampling procedures and designs and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliable data.
- Implemented methods and procedures for the disposition of discrepant material and defective or damaged parts, and assess cost and responsibility
- Reviewed production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing and services.
- Figured out how to manufacture parts or products, or deliver services, with maximum efficiency.
- Developed management control systems to make financial planning and cost analysis more efficient.
- Enacted quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize costs.
- Designed control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Worked with customers and management to develop standards for design and production.
- Conferred with clients about product specifications, vendors about purchases, management personnel about manufacturing capabilities, and staff about the status of projects.
- Production and Processing
- Statistical Analysis and Modeling
- Inventory Control
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Process Analysis
- Factory Planning
- Material Handling
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Good Team Player
- Time Management