Civil Engineer Resume Samples (Text format)
- Results-driven and detail-oriented Civil Engineer with XX years of experience in performing construction engineering assignments and working in various capacities. Instrumental in reviewing the operational practices, identifying the areas of obstruction/quality failures, and advising on system and process changes for qualitative improvement in productivity. Skilled in driving cost control measures to contain project operational expenses within budgetary limits and ability to handle multiple functions and activities in high-pressure environments with tight deadlines
- Capable of establishing perfect coordination (Civil) with consultants, architects, subcontractors, suppliers, site engineers & clients, reviewing work progress & eliminate bottlenecks for smooth project execution; reviewing the operational practices, identifying quality failures and advising on system and process changes for qualitative improvement in productivity
- Spearhead efforts across supervising & monitoring the overall project performance on regular basis; taking steps for further improvements with a view to completing the project within stipulated time & budget; knowledge of industrial standards and commercial standards essential for executing projects
- Ability to recognize business objectives foresees solutions, develop approaches, estimate resources & deliver projects on time & within budget; track record of successfully developing & streamlining systems, enhance operational effectiveness & meet operational goals with defined cost & time parameters
- Skilled in driving cost control measures to contain project operational expenses within budgetary limits and ability to handle multiple functions and activities in high-pressure environments with tight deadlines; a decisive leader with a track record in directing from original concept through implementation to handle diverse market dynamics
Civil and Environmental Studies, Master of Engineering / Master of Technology, Completed, 2002-02-01
UPTU University– Marks 70, Division I
Sr.Site Engineer/Senior Civil Engineer
Busisol Sourcing India Pvt Ltd
- Maintained effective & ongoing communications with construction teams.
- Prepared and submitted reports on the progress & status of the project.
- Planned, initiated, executed & monitored projects along time, cost & quality including technical (engineering) & techno-commercial coordination with all stakeholders.
- Prepared the brief of projected land requirement/space requirement in specific parts of the region based on marketing inputs, viability analysis & business plans.
- Networked with architects/consultants/clients/contractors to ascertain technical specifications, and construction-related essentials, based on the prevalent rules.
- Ensured suitable deployment of manpower & timely availability of manpower (Contractor and Engineers).
- Developed and executed projects with multiple project engineers and managers within the region.
AMF Planners & Infra LLP
MZN , LD
- Prepared project estimates, budgets, schedules, and execution plans; prepared the engineering budget, project schedules, and project control budgets for projects
- Performed other project engineering and project management-related duties
- Developed the engineering scope of work & work packages
- Liaised with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure business needs are catered for during the scoping, planning, execution, and close-out of projects
- Conducted assessments on engineering and infrastructure options and prepared decision notices in liaison with other stakeholders; delivered successful project outcomes measured in terms of time, cost, and quality.
- Estimating / Budgeting
- Contract / Procurement Management
- Project Driving Capacity
- Scope Management
- Project Costing
- Client Billing
- Construction & Site Management
- Project Coordination
- Quantity Surveying & Billing, Civil Engineering
- Operations Management
- Pressure vessel design
- Construction management
- 2D and 3D modelling
- Structural analysis
- Proficiency in concrete construction
- Municipal design
- Basic physics understanding
- MATLAB knowledge
- Client Relationship
- Management Skills
- Team Management
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Good Team Player
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management