Aerospace Engineer Resume Samples (Text format)
- A dynamic aeronautical engineer with XX years of experience in measuring and improving the performance of aircraft, components, and systems. Adept in developing new designs for use in aviation, defense systems, and space exploration. Proficient in agreeing on budgets, timescales, and specifications with clients and managers. Deft in supervising the assembly of airframes and the installation of engines, instruments, and other equipment.
- Skilled in measuring and improving the performance of aircraft, components, and systems; modifying designs to improve safety features or minimize fuel consumption and pollution; investigating aircraft accidents; collating information, interpreting data, and publishing the results of specific projects in technical report form
- Adept in developing new designs for use in aviation, defense systems, and space exploration; working on designs for commercial aircraft, military fighter jets, helicopters, spacecraft, or missiles and rockets; testing and supervising the manufacture of aircraft, spacecraft, and missiles
- Proficient in agreeing with budgets, timescales, and specifications with clients and managers; measuring and improving the performance of aircraft, components, and systems; testing, evaluating, modifying, and re-testing products; assembling the aircraft or fitting components
Aeronautical System , Master of Engineering / Master of Technology, Completed, 2001-02-01
State University– Marks 70, Division I
New York, NY
Aerospace Engineer / Lead On-Site Services Specialist
- Formulated conceptual design of aeronautical or aerospace products or systems to meet customer requirements.
- Directed and coordinated activities of engineering or technical personnel designing, fabricating, modifying, or test of aircraft or aerospace products.
- Developed design criteria for aeronautical or aerospace products or systems, including testing methods, production costs, quality standards, and completion dates.
- Planned and conducted experimental, environmental, operational, and stress tests on models and prototypes of aircraft and aerospace systems and equipment.
- Evaluated product data and design from inspections and reports for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, and quality standards.
- Formulated mathematical models or other methods of computer analysis to develop, evaluate, or modify design according to customer engineering requirements.
- Wrote technical reports and other documentation, such as handbooks and bulletins, for use by engineering staff, management, and customers.
FAC Technology, Inc.
- Directed and coordinated the design, manufacture, and testing of aircraft and aerospace products.
- Assessed proposals for projects to determine if they are technically and financially feasible.
- Determined if proposed projects will result in safe aircraft and parts.
- Evaluated designs to see that the products meet engineering principles, customer requirements, and environmental challenges; ensuring that projects meet quality standards.
- Developed acceptance criteria for design methods, quality standards, sustainment after delivery, and completion dates
- Inspected malfunctioning or damaged products to identify sources of problems and possible
- Finite element analysis
- Aeronautical data analysis
- Infrared countermeasures
- Designing of propulsion system analytical models
- FFT analyzer
- Thermal integration
- Environmental specifications
- Inspiring leadership
- Team player
- Critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Research and development
- Interpersonal skills