Chemical Engineer Resume Samples (Text format)
- Resourceful chemical engineer with XX years of experience assessing plant expansion or reconfiguration options by developing and testing process simulation models.
- Adept in designing plant and equipment configuration so that they can be readily adapted to suit the product range and the process technologies involved, taking environmental and economic aspects into account; optimizing production by analyzing processes and compiling de-bottleneck studies
- Skilled in designing, installing, and commissioning new production plants, including monitoring developments and troubleshooting; researching new products from trial through to commercialization and improving product lines; ensuring potential safety issues related to the project operator, the environment, etc.
- Deft in developing safety procedures to be employed by workers operating equipment or working in close proximity to ongoing chemical reactions; determining the most effective arrangement of operations, such as mixing, crushing, heat transfer, distillation, and drying
Chemical Engineering, Master of Engineering / Master of Technology, Completed, 2002-03-01
Trivenda College of Engineering
Tamil University– Marks 70, Division I
Tamil Nadu, TN
Chemical Engineer / Lead Scientist
Accord International Consultancy
- Estimated production costs and production progress reports for management.
- Used scientific, mathematical, and engineering principles to solve problems and improve processes.
- Observed production processes, conducted research, and found ways to increase efficiency and quality.
- Established safety and waste management procedures.
- Assisted with establishing budgets and timelines.
- Directed activities of workers who operate or who are engaged in constructing and improving absorption, evaporation, or electromagnetic equipment.
- Developed processes to separate components of liquids or gases or generate electrical currents, using controlled chemical processes.
- Conducted research to develop new and improved chemical manufacturing processes.
- Designed measurement and control systems for chemical plants based on data collected in laboratory experiments and in pilot plant operations.
- Provided engineering support for chemical operations and equipment.
- Assisted in designing new or improved chemical processes.
- Implemented new ideas to improve operational quality and efficiency.
- Coordinated, planned, and scheduled project activities for chemical technicians to meet project goals.
- Provided technical support to maintain safe, stable, and reliable operations.
- Identified opportunities for cost reductions while maintaining operational quality.
- Developed safety programs to promote a safe and secure workplace.
- Investigated operating problems, analyze root causes, and define resolutions.
- Developed preventive maintenance program and participate in Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Process Safety Management (PSM) programs.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to execute chemical projects.
- Heat transfer
- Project management
- Process design
- Resource management
- Working with factory workers
- Testing materials
- Equipment configuration design
- Production optimization
- Decision making
- Analytical skills