Mining Engineer Resume Samples (Text format)
- Highly skilled mining engineer with XX years of proven experience in extracting minerals, such as metallic ores, and non-metallic substances, such as coal, stone, and gravel. Deft in designing, implementing, and monitoring facility projects, such as water and power supply, ventilation system, rock-dust and radon gas control, drainage, rail and conveyor systems, and material cleaning, grading, etc. Excellent knowledge of mining equipment maintenance and operations, mine planning, budgeting, and estimation.
- Adept in planning, recommending, and coordinating the mining process, type and capacity of haulage equipment, such as power shovels and trucks, and labor utilization
- Adroit in laying out and directing mine construction operations, such as the location and development of shafts, tunnels, chambers, the position of excavation benches, and access roads
- Deft in designing, implementing, and monitoring facility projects, such as water and power supply, ventilation system, rock-dust and radon gas control, drainage, rail and conveyor systems, and material cleaning, grading, etc.
- Excellent knowledge in mining equipment maintenance and operations; knowledge in mine planning, budgeting, and estimation; great project management skills; flexible and adaptable to change; strong organizational skills
Mining, Master of Engineering / Master of Technology, Completed, 2004-02-01
DSG College of Mining Studies
Delhi University– Marks 70, Division I
KALKAAM MINING AND LOGISTICS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Coordinated and assisted with periodic mine plans and revise them if required.
- Generated maps to effectively communicate mine plans and schedules for comprehension and implementation.
- Trained and guided a team of 30 workers on safety standards and best practices.
- Assisted in the mining planning process; generate technical illustrations.
- Developed and maintained 3D Geological Models using planning software.
- Implemented cleaner and more green-friendly mining techniques.
Civil Engineer Mining
UGR Pvt Ltd
- Developed long- and short-term schedules for 20+ projects in close collaboration with site managers, mine supervisors, and mine operations staff.
- Conducted exhaustive risk analyses on both long- and short-term mine plans and designs.
- Regular meetings to set long- and short-term schedules with senior engineers, site managers, mine supervisors, and mine operations staff.
- Provided mining engineering and design services for mining studies; prepared study reports.
- Communicated and coordinated with suppliers; oversee mining engineer drawings.
- Scheduled, budgeted, and reported engineering projects; prepared mining equipment specifics.
- Conducted oil drilling excavations; managed logistics in mining operations.
- Safety presentations
- Mine planning software
- Drill pattern design
- Project oversight
- Blast pattern design
- Organization Skill
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication Skill
- Teamwork Skill
- Leadership Skill
- Time-management Skill