Petroleum Engineer Resume Samples (Text format)
Petroleum Engineer / Reservoir Engineer
- Petroleum Engineer with XX years of experience in monitoring and overseeing drilling operations. Skilled in testing samples of oil-bearing rock layers, and designing and implementing methods for extracting oil and gas from deposits. Proficient in assessing costs and estimating the production capabilities and economic value of oil and gas wells, in order to evaluate the economic viability of potential drilling sites.Skilled in monitoring and overseeing the drilling operations; testing samples of oil-bearing rock layers; testing reservoir to determine if oil or gas will flow out by itself; designing equipment to recover oil and gas
- Deft in developing various enhanced recovery methods, including injecting water, chemicals, gases, or steam into an oil reservoir to force out more of the oil; performing computer-controlled drilling and fracturing.
- Adept in researching and developing the technology and methods for increasing recovery of resources; developing methods that decrease the cost of drilling and make recovery more profitable
- Proficient in assessing costs and estimating the production capabilities and economic value of oil and gas wells, in order to evaluate the economic viability of potential drilling sites
Petroleum Engineering , Bachelor of Science, Completed, 2002-02-01
Texas A and M
Texas A & M– Marks 70, Division I
- Performed engineering search experiments to enhance or modify oil and mining machinery plus operations.
- Designed equipment to extract oil and gas in the most profitable way.
- Ensured taking samples to analyze the quantity and quality of oil, depth where resources lie along with the equipment required to extract them suitably.
- Assigned work to personnel to attain maximum utilization of staff.
- Inspected gas and oil wells to identify installations that are completed.
- Designed and execute environmental controls on gas and oil operations.
- Interpreted testing and drilling information for staff.
- Coordinated mining plus oil field equipment installation, maintenance, and operation.
- Enforced reservoir performance for various recovery techniques utilizing computer models.
- Ensured that wells, well testing, and well surveys are completed and evaluated.
- Used computer-controlled drilling or fracturing to connect a larger area of an oil and gas deposit to a single well.
- Oversee removal of drilling equipment, and waste and ensure the safe return of land to structural stability at a time when wells are exhausted.
- Coordinated activities of all workers involved in planning, research, and development.
- Ensured the application of engineering principles to all petroleum machinery.
- Designed or changed mining plus oil field machinery along with tools.
- Ensured adhered to all established equipment performance specifications.
- Tested all petroleum-related equipment and machinery to assure safety and security.
- Drilling techniques
- Project management
- Oil and gas operations
- Reservoir design
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership Skills