- Extensive experience of XX years in designing and implementing methods for extracting oil and gas from deposits; researching geologic formations and properties of the rock surrounding the oil and gas; determining drilling methods
- Skilled in monitoring and overseeing the drilling operations; testing samples of oil-bearing rock layers; testing reservoir to determine if oil or gas will flow out by itself; designing equipment to recover oil and gas
- Deft in developing various enhanced recovery methods, including injecting water, chemicals, gases, or steam into an oil reservoir to force out more of the oil; performing computer-controlled drilling and fracturing.
- Adept in researching and developing the technology and methods for increasing recovery of resources; developing methods that decrease the cost of drilling and make recovery more profitable
- Proficient in assessing costs and estimate the production capabilities and economic value of oil and gas wells, in order to evaluate the economic viability of potential drilling sites