Receptionist Resume Samples (Text format)
- Detail-oriented receptionist with cross-functional experience of XX years in performing administrative tasks, such as answering phones, receiving visitors, and providing general information about their organization to the public and customers
- Skilled in preparing correspondence and documents; updating databases; organizing mailings; preparing and maintaining spreadsheets; scheduling and following up on appointments; knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures; understanding computers and relevant software applications
- Expert in diary management and management of meeting rooms; experience in handling event coordination, both internally and externally; handling queries and complaints via phone, email, and general correspondence; greeting all visitors; Transferring calls as necessary
- Adept in managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment, and furniture; performing ad-hoc administration duties; maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies); receiving and dispatching deliveries; assisting with mail as required
Management, Master of Business Administration, Completed, 2001-03-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
- Greeted and welcomed guests as soon as they arrive at the office; directed visitors to the appropriate person & office
- Answered, screened and forwarded incoming phone calls
- brochures); provided basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Received, sorted, and distributed daily mail/deliveries
- Maintained office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor
- logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Ordered front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock; updated calendars and scheduled meetings
- Arranged travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers; kept updated records of office expenses and costs
- Performed other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
Front desk executive
Abc Pvt Ltd
- Schedule appointments; greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Helped clients navigate the office by pointing out landmarks.
- As appropriate, make announcements to clients; assist in maintaining workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges.
- Help with various administrative duties, such as copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Prepared meeting and training rooms and assisted colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties and answer, forward, and screen phone calls
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Professional Personal Presentation
- Customer Service Orientation
- Information Management
- Organizing and Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Stress Tolerance