Office Manager Resume Samples (Text format)
Office manager with over XX years in managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved, and clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Skillfully establishing a historical reference for the office by outlining procedures for protection, retention, record disposal, retrieval, and staff transfers
- Adept in ensuring office efficiency by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems; developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Adroit in assigning and monitoring clerical, administrative, and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff; determining the current trends and providing a review to management to act on
- Proficient in ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing the annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances, and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures; excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work; excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational and planning skills
Commerce, Master of Commerce, Completed, 2000-04-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
Senior Office Manager
Trio Pvt Ltd
- Manage office admin projects autonomously, reporting results and open questions along the way.
- Assist in the development and handling of confidential documents.
- Develop and maintain collaborative and supportive working relationships with office colleagues and other associates.
- Order supplies, plan meetings, and communicate with outside vendors, among other office duties.
- Search a variety of media outlets for articles about our initiatives, housing, and the neighborhood’s economy.
- Proactively review the calendar to anticipate conflicts and coordinate rescheduling.
- Compile any necessary action items for meeting follow-up
Back Office Manager
- Scheduled meetings and appointments and organized the office layout and ordered stationery and equipment.
- Maintained the office in a good condition and made required repairs.
- Partnered with HR to update and maintained office policies as necessary.
- Coordinated all office equipment with the IT department.
- Ensured every item was billed and paid on time.
- Managed contract and price negotiations with office suppliers, services, and lease parties.
- Provided general support to visitors; assisted in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Organised houses or off-site activities, like celebrations, parties, and conferences
- Team Work
- Organizational skills
- Management skills