Facility Manager Resume Samples (Text format)
- Seasoned & versatile management professional with cross-functional experience of XX years in handling complete facility management including housekeeping, security, canteen, etc.
- Gained extensive experience in implementing the security arrangements for ensuring safety of the assets, men, materials and sensitive information
- Highly resourceful in identifying, developing and negotiating with vendors for the procurement of necessary items, supplies and material for the smooth running of operations of the organization.
- Hands-on experience in maintenance of law & order, investigation of crimes, intelligence & security
- A keen planner, strategist and implementer with proven success in devising and effectuating policies aimed at ensuring smooth running of operations and execution of administrative tasks
- Instrumental in interacting with different departments for executing the maintenance of all equipment in the organization and enhancing the overall efficiency
- Excellent communication skills with effective relationship building, analytical skills; exposure of working in environment
Computer, Master of Computer Applications, Completed, 2002-03-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
- Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed.
- Compared costs for various services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility.
- Handled all the services that are provided within the facility.
- Made a favorable environment for the purpose and needs of the facility.
- Used best business practices to manage and reduce operating costs.
- Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance.
- Handle certain administrative tasks, such as preparing reports for facility owners.
- Ensure the security of the building by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members.
- Managed the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Allocated office space according to needs and handled insurance plans and service contracts.
- Planned and coordinated all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity, etc.) and refurbishments
- Inspected buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Reviewed utility consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervised all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers, etc.) and external contractors
- Controlled activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Facility Management
- Housekeeping Management
- General Administration
- Security Management
- Operations & Maintenance
- Reporting & Documentation
- Resource Management
- Team Management